- It comes from the heart ... it's not fake
- They recognize that they are speaking to real people
- It tells fans the effect they have on the organization and confirms that they are making a difference
- It connects with fans at an emotional level
- It let's fans see that there are also real people "behind the page"
- It reminds fans about the important mission of the organization (it comes in the credits at the end)
- It reminds fans that it's about them ...it's not about you
Mark Horvath, founder of InvisiblePeople.tv sure knocked the ball out of the park with this one. Do you have a video like this on your fan page? It is one way to move casual fans up the relationship scale to becoming advocates for your brand or your non-profit! Enjoy: